Application form can be downloaded here.
1. Singapore citizenship.
2. Aged between 16 to 23 years old at the time of application.
3. Registered in a football club affiliated with the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and participating in a FAS affiliated tournament in the year of application, except in the professional S.League.
4. Studying, or will be studying, at a local Polytechnic or the Institute of Technical Education in the year of application.
5. Possess good character and standing.
6. Agree to be profiled in materials produced or approved by Hougang United Football Club and to allow the use of his/her photos/images in these materials.
Applications are to submitted by the 31st of July 2016 via mail or in person to:
Hougang United F.C. Scholarship
100 Hougang Avenue 2
Applications via email will not be entertained.
Short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Previous scholarship recipients are to submit a new application with supporting documents.