DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM HERE
Hougang United Football Club will award successful applicants as follows:
• Hougang United F.C. (Polytechnic) Award: For applicants studying at a polytechnic, an annual lump sum of $3,000 will be awarded to cover their course tuition fees and other additional educational expenses.
• Hougang United F.C. (ITE) Award: For applicants studying a NITEC or Higher NITEC course with the Institute of Technical Education, an annual lump sum of $1,000 will be awarded to cover their course tuition fees and other additional educational expenses.
1. Singapore citizenship.
2. Aged between 16 to 23 years old at the time of application.
3. Registered in a football club affiliated with the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and participating in a FAS affiliated tournament in the year of application, except in the professional S.League.
4. Studying, or will be studying, at a local Polytechnic or the Institute of Technical Education in the year of application.
5. Possess good character and standing.
6. Agree to be profiled in materials produced or approved by Hougang United Football Club and to allow the use of his/her photos/images in these materials.
Applications are to submitted by the 7th of July 2017 via mail or in person to:
Hougang United F.C. Scholarship
100 Hougang Avenue 2
Applications via email will not be entertained.
Short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Previous scholarship recipients are to submit a new application with supporting documents.